Accelerator Accelerator

Now THIS is podracing!!

I am high on speed right now and I look forward to sleeping in 10 minutes.

Ok, now, 10 more minutes...

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

What's-wrong-with-the-current-generation-shooters

- the game.

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

Great game!

I used to play this game all the time when I was a child.
Whenever I was bored by some book i had to go through (history or something), I used to ride an imaginary bike like this between the characters.

Sometimes I also doodled the path the bike would take and whenever the line touched the ink I would "loose".

The music is perfect, the game is challenging, graphics are optimal for this kind of a game.
I got 1382261 points beating it. No medals though as I wasn't logged in when playing ^^

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

nice work.

nice work,
but you should use invisible rollover-checkpoints during the mazes,
cuz like every other typical maze game its easy to cheat here.
just right-click-and-go-to-finish..
lookin' forward for next mazes

Speed Dots 2 Speed Dots 2

a nice piece, needs work tho

the gameplay is nice, alot of alternation and stuff, but the framerate is awful! make it running at least 24-30 fps. and the falling objects.. i think you should shape them so you'll have to touch the actual shape or texture and not the bounding box of it.
it also needs sound effects, for all the buttons used and animations like moving spike walls ;)

work on it, update it, make it batter and get more score and players ^^

johndoe21888 responds:

Thankyou very much, those are all good points. the objects are shaped that way though, i don't really know what your talking about there. And yea, sound effects would be good. I don't really know how to increase the frame rate though, i've never learnt how.

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

Reeeaaally Nice1, but needs work.

Heyo. The concept is great. But the graphics suck! all other stuff is okay :) i can help you out with the graphics tho, if you want.
write me if so.

cuo. keep doing great things :)

The-Mercenary responds:

The graphics dont suck because I dont know how to make good graphics. I did it to keep the file size down and to make it be playable. Also, everyone comments on the actual look? Noone even commented on the animation of the character, which is a part of graphics.

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

need pause button

hey, its all cool and nice. but you still need a pause button to freeye the whole game :)

gavD responds:

Yeah, a pause button would be cool, but very difficult to implement - I think it would introduce bugs too

the classroom the classroom

amazing

roooofl! thats amazing! that's the way i like it :D

wonderful work, keep them coming!
loved this one
5 !

PS: it would be very cool if you would make better graphics.. drawn bodys and so on.. would be very cool. you might update it :)

Drunk Mo The Game Demo 1 Drunk Mo The Game Demo 1

OK

It's not bad, in fact, i liked it, but perhaps you should simulate a drunk mo not during hiding him behind some grey textures. try to make the controlling interrupting when mo gets drunk. or you can make him moving around without control. perhaps it isnt easy to make, but IF - it will be a much cooler game!

keep on the good work!

DragRacer DragRacer

Amazing!!

Wow! That's .... I cant explain it, it's that sweet shit! Excelent work man! It's a real game